UK: Gruppo Campari's J Wray & Nephew takes on Averna distribution
Averna will be handled by Campari's UK unit of Wray and Nephew
Gruppo Campari has handed UK distribution of its bitter brand, Averna, to the UK unit of its subsidiary J Wray & Nephew.
Averna, which was acquired by Campari in June, was previously handled in the UK by Instil Drinks Co. An agreement between Campari and Instil came into effect yesterday.
No financial details of the agreement were revealed.
Pietro Mattioni, J. Wray & Nephew's UK MD, said: “We are delighted to add this great brand to our portfolio of premium spirits and to grow it to the size and scale it deserves in the UK market. We very much thank Instil Drinks Co for their continuous support and co-operation during the transition phase.”
Wild Turkey Master's Keep is the first whiskey to be released under new master distiller Eddie Russell's tenure. ...
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Baijius brand value overtakes whisk(e)y - figures
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research