SWEDEN: Gruppo Campari ups Nigab partnership
Swedish distributor Nigab has extended its relationship with Gruppo Campari in the country.
The company confirmed yesterday (3 November) that it will take over distribution of Campari's Cinzano and Aperol brands in Sweden from the beginning of next year. Nigab already distributes Campari, Glen Grant, Skyy vodka, Ouzo 12 and Wild Turkey in Sweden for Campari.
The switch, from importer Enjoy Wines, has come about as part of the consolidation of Campari's distribution footprint, Nigab said. The two companies have worked together in Sweden for the last three years.
Nigab was founded in 1983 in Kungsbacka, Sweden, and now has offices in Kungsbacka and Stockholm. The company also has subsidiaries in Finland and Norway.
Gruppo Campari has announced a global marketing deal between its Skyy Spirits subsidiary and Warner Bros Entertainment....
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- The Glenlivet leapfrogs Glenfiddich
- Pernod Ricard keen to stem Absolut US declines
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review