GLOBAL: Gruppo Campari updates Appleton Estate 21 Year Old packaging
Click through to view an image of the updated packaging
Gruppo Campari has updated the packaging of its limited-edition Appleton Estate 21 Year Old Jamaican Rum in an effort to highlight the variants “luxury credentials”.
The upgrade involves the 43% abv annual limited global release being presented in a decanter and gift canister. Each bottle of the product is numbered and also comes with a certificate of ageing signed by master blender Joy Spence.
Andrea Conzonato, Gruppo Campari’s CMO said: “This is an evolutionary upgrade which underpins Appleton Estate 21 Year Old Jamaican Rum’s luxury credentials.”
Campari acquired the Appleton rum portfolio when it took control of Lascelles deMercado & Co in late 2012.
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- This week in spirits & wine
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Britvic's FY Performance by Region - Focus
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Brodir - NPD
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts