GLOBAL: Gruppo Campari updates Appleton Estate 21 Year Old packaging
Click through to view an image of the updated packaging
Gruppo Campari has updated the packaging of its limited-edition Appleton Estate 21 Year Old Jamaican Rum in an effort to highlight the variants “luxury credentials”.
The upgrade involves the 43% abv annual limited global release being presented in a decanter and gift canister. Each bottle of the product is numbered and also comes with a certificate of ageing signed by master blender Joy Spence.
Andrea Conzonato, Gruppo Campari’s CMO said: “This is an evolutionary upgrade which underpins Appleton Estate 21 Year Old Jamaican Rum’s luxury credentials.”
Campari acquired the Appleton rum portfolio when it took control of Lascelles deMercado & Co in late 2012.
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory