GLOBAL: Gruppo Campari updates Appleton Estate 21 Year Old packaging
Click through to view an image of the updated packaging
Gruppo Campari has updated the packaging of its limited-edition Appleton Estate 21 Year Old Jamaican Rum in an effort to highlight the variants “luxury credentials”.
The upgrade involves the 43% abv annual limited global release being presented in a decanter and gift canister. Each bottle of the product is numbered and also comes with a certificate of ageing signed by master blender Joy Spence.
Andrea Conzonato, Gruppo Campari’s CMO said: “This is an evolutionary upgrade which underpins Appleton Estate 21 Year Old Jamaican Rum’s luxury credentials.”
Campari acquired the Appleton rum portfolio when it took control of Lascelles deMercado & Co in late 2012.
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- US craft beer growth slows again - IRI figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits