UK: Gruppo Campari unveils Wild Turkey poster push
The ad campaign will cover sites in England and Wales
Gruppo Campari is aiming to further boost the profile of its Wild Turkey Bourbon with the launch of the brand's first UK outdoor ad campaign.
The push, which follows the opening of a new Wild Turkey visitor centre in Kentucky last week, will include phone booth and billboard ads in 73 sites across England and Wales, Campari said today (22 April). No financial details have been disclosed but the campaign is expected to last until the end of next month.
In full-year results released last month, sales of the Wild Turkey portfolio rose by double-digits, Campari said.
Global Spirits Market: News and Events December 2013
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global spirits market during December 2013. Summary Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the latest...read more
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory