US: Gruppo Campari unveils Americas Cup bottle for Skyy Vodka
Skyy Vodka's Americas Cup limited-edition bottle
The bottle, available during the racing season, will only be on sale in California, Campari said today (25 June). It features a “sailing-inspired label” and will retail for US$18.49, the company said.
It will also be showcased at Emirates Team New Zealand events throughout the America's Cup competition.
“Due to the America's Cup's global nature, this partnership has provided Skyy Vodka with a unique opportunity to reach a massive community who crave a thrilling yet luxurious lifestyle,” Campari USA's marketing head Umberto Luchini said.
In May, Campari posted a 25% fall in Q1 profits despite a sales jump in the Americas.
Since 2010, Campari has become increasingly reliant on acquisitions, such as the 2012 purchase of Lascelles de Mercado, for growth. The profile looks at why this is the case, the benefits of its most ...
In 2012 the company had yet to fulfil its potential as the largest importer of drinks, by widening the variety of products imported. Moreover, Israel Beer Breweries is expected to expend their positio...
The Distilled Spirits Council of the United States (DISCUS) has claimed most references to alcohol brands in music happen without permission after a study accused drinks firms of targeting younger con...
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future