TRAVEL RETAIL: Gruppo Campari rolls out Wild Turkey Spiced
The brand is being launched in three travel retail markets
Gruppo Campari is launching the spiced variant of its Wild Turkey Bourbon brand into three “key” Travel Retail markets.
The variant, which was initially launched in the US last Septmber, will be sold in duty-free in Australia, New Zealand and the US, the Italian group announced yesterday (17 February). A Campari spokesperson said there would be “particular focus and spend” on Australia.
Looking ahead, the spokesperson said: "As we develop the Wild Turkey brand domestically, we may decide to expand the distribution of the Spiced in GTR (global travel retail) accordingly, however at present there are no plans to widen the reach just now.”
To read an exclusive just-drinks interview with Campari's CEO, click here
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Sustainability in Wine - Part II
- just the Ten - Top Analyses of 2014
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Coca-Cola Co promotes CEO's assistant to sales job
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018