TRAVEL RETAIL: Gruppo Campari rolls out Wild Turkey Spiced
The brand is being launched in three travel retail markets
Gruppo Campari is launching the spiced variant of its Wild Turkey Bourbon brand into three “key” Travel Retail markets.
The variant, which was initially launched in the US last Septmber, will be sold in duty-free in Australia, New Zealand and the US, the Italian group announced yesterday (17 February). A Campari spokesperson said there would be “particular focus and spend” on Australia.
Looking ahead, the spokesperson said: "As we develop the Wild Turkey brand domestically, we may decide to expand the distribution of the Spiced in GTR (global travel retail) accordingly, however at present there are no plans to widen the reach just now.”
To read an exclusive just-drinks interview with Campari's CEO, click here
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends