ITALY: Gruppo Campari completes Forty Creek, Averna Group deals
Gruppo Campari has completed two previously-announced acquisition deals - Forty Creek Distillery and Averna Group.
In a statement today (3 June), the Italian firm confirmed it has bought Canadian whiskey firm Forty Creek for a total of CAD198.2m (US$182.4m). The deal was first announced in March.
Campari said it has also finalised its EUR103.75m (US$143m) deal to acquire 100% of Averna Group, whose namesake bitters brand is Italy’s second biggest seller.
Both deals were closed according to the terms of the acquisition agreements, the company said.
Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A. - Strategy and SWOT Report
Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and ser...read more
Vodka is the second largest segment of the Global Spirits market, accounting for a share of 15.75 percent in 2013. Countries such as Russia, Poland, Ukraine, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, and the Czech ...
Whiskey is a type of distilled alcoholic beverage usually made from fermented grain mash such as barley, corn (maize), rye, and wheat....
Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and ser...
Gruppo Campari aims to continue growing its brand presence through marketing and innovation. In addition, the Group would like to further develop its international presence, especially in emerging mar...
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - Diageo Making the Best of a Bad Job?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research