MEXICO: Grupo Modelo steps up Corona football sponsorship
Corona will be sponsor of three more Mexican football teams
Grupo Modelo is adding to the list of football teams in Mexico it sponsors through its lager brand Corona, as it ups its involvement in the sport.
The brewer, acquired by Anheuser-Busch InBev last month a year after the deal was first announced, will be the official sponsor of Monarcas Morelia, Puebla, and Jaguares Chiapas of the Liga MX Football League for the Apertura phase of the season, it said yesterday (18 July). Modelo, through Corona, already sponsors teams, including America, Pumas, Santos, Atlas, Toluca, Atlante, and Leon.
Enrique Velazquez, Modelo's group head of Corona, said the company is also working on “new projects related to football”, without giving further details.
Grupo Modelo S.A.B. de C.V. (GMODELOC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been ...
Here, courtesy of analysts at Nomura, is a list of the purchases made in the global brewing industry between 1999 and last year, along with the EBITDA multiples paid....
Frigorífico Modelo SA is engaged in a wide range of activities, including the production of fruit/vegetable juice; however, this is not the company’s main focus. In terms of its fruit/vegetable juice ...
Beer in Mexico industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile al...
Alcoholic Drinks in Mexico industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). Th...
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites