MEXICO: Grupo Modelo seeks US and Spanish listing
In a press release, the company said: "Grupo Modelo is making headway in its negotiations with Bank of New York in the United States and with Banco Santander Central Hispano to join Latibex in the Spanish market."
The beer maker, Mexico's largest, plans to list series C shares on both markets, which represents 20% of the company's share capital and are listed on the Mexican stock exchange.
Grupo Modelo, the maker of Corona beer, posted net profits of $435m between January and September this year.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Can Bacardi take its rum back to the party?
- Winners & losers of AB InBev's SABMiller takeover
- ABInBev on the verge of SABMiller buy? - Comment
- What Trans-Pacific Partnership means for drinks
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Anheuser-Busch InBev wins SABMiller's hand
- A-B InBev raises SABMiller offer to GBP70.5bn
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- Beam Suntory CMO to stand down
- Ketel One co-owner now Bols' largest shareholder
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report