US: Grupo Modelo rocks Latino market with Corona push
Mexican rock legends Maná have once again hooked up with Corona Extra
Grupo Modelo has continued its link-up with Mexican rock stars Maná to push its Corona Extra brand in the Latino market in the US.
Maná Como Nunca, or Maná Like Never Before, will give consumers access to remixes of the band's songs, exclusive video content and a chance to go to a VIP concert in Las Vegas. The promotion, launched yesterday (22 May) on Corona's new Latino website CoronaExtraUSA.com, will last until the end of July.
Corona Extra kicked off its partnership with Maná earlier this year with the sponsorship of the band's Drama Y Luz US tour.
Corona is the No. 1 preferred beer brand among Latino beer drinkers, according to Jim Sabia, CMO of Corona's US importer, Crown Imports.
The summer campaign is supported by a national Latino promotional television commercial, digital ads, in-store displays and radio ads.
Last week we ran the first part of an exclusive interview with Constellation Brands' CEO Rob Sands. In this second and final part here, Sands discusses the group's spirits portfolio, its pending move ...
The current CEO of Constellation Brands, Rob Sands, is only the group's third boss in its 67-year history - and he's been with the firm for 26 years. Clearly, then, he'll know a things or two about th...
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- Work begins on Glasgow distillery
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages