US: Grupo Modelo rocks Latino market with Corona push
Mexican rock legends Maná have once again hooked up with Corona Extra
Grupo Modelo has continued its link-up with Mexican rock stars Maná to push its Corona Extra brand in the Latino market in the US.
Maná Como Nunca, or Maná Like Never Before, will give consumers access to remixes of the band's songs, exclusive video content and a chance to go to a VIP concert in Las Vegas. The promotion, launched yesterday (22 May) on Corona's new Latino website CoronaExtraUSA.com, will last until the end of July.
Corona Extra kicked off its partnership with Maná earlier this year with the sponsorship of the band's Drama Y Luz US tour.
Corona is the No. 1 preferred beer brand among Latino beer drinkers, according to Jim Sabia, CMO of Corona's US importer, Crown Imports.
The summer campaign is supported by a national Latino promotional television commercial, digital ads, in-store displays and radio ads.
Last week we ran the first part of an exclusive interview with Constellation Brands' CEO Rob Sands. In this second and final part here, Sands discusses the group's spirits portfolio, its pending move ...
The current CEO of Constellation Brands, Rob Sands, is only the group's third boss in its 67-year history - and he's been with the firm for 26 years. Clearly, then, he'll know a things or two about th...
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- Diageo upbeat on Scotch prospects
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Tesco pulls small carton-size Ribena, Rubicon, Cap
- Whyte & Mackay brings RumChata to UK
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research