SPAIN/GLOBAL: Grupo Damm readies new bottle for Estrella Damm
Click through to see the updated bottle for Estrella Damm
Grupo Damm has lined up a packaging update for its Estrella Damm beer brand.
The Spanish brewer said earlier this week that it will roll out a new bottle for the beer in all markets apart from the US. The revamped 33cl bottle, which can be viewed to the right, features a thinner neck and body and is intended to amplify Estrella Damm’s presence in international markets.
The new design will be available in packs of 4 and 24 bottles.
Grupo Damm began expanding the exportation of Estrella Damm in 2006, and is now available in 43 countries, including the US, the UK, China, Japan, New Zealand and Sweden.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Pernod Ricard targets at-home drinking
- Angostura places CEO on administrative leave
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends