SPAIN/GLOBAL: Grupo Damm readies new bottle for Estrella Damm
Click through to see the updated bottle for Estrella Damm
Grupo Damm has lined up a packaging update for its Estrella Damm beer brand.
The Spanish brewer said earlier this week that it will roll out a new bottle for the beer in all markets apart from the US. The revamped 33cl bottle, which can be viewed to the right, features a thinner neck and body and is intended to amplify Estrella Damm’s presence in international markets.
The new design will be available in packs of 4 and 24 bottles.
Grupo Damm began expanding the exportation of Estrella Damm in 2006, and is now available in 43 countries, including the US, the UK, China, Japan, New Zealand and Sweden.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory