Product Launch - US: Grupo Codorniu's Mermelada
Click through to view Grupo Codorniu's Mermelada
Grupo Codorniu's Mermelada
Category - Wine, red blend, Spain, 13% abv
Available - From this summer
Location - US, nationwide
Price - US$11.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Aveniu Brands
Aveniu Brands is set to launch in the US Mermelada, Grupo Codorniu's sweet red blend from the Raimat Winery in the Costers del Segre region of northeastern Spain.
The wine, a mix of Tempranillo, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot grapes is targeted at younger, primarily female customers, the company said. The company added that Mermelada offers a distinct Spanish selection within the growing sweet red wine category in the US.
“Mermelada is an approachable and affordable sweet red that retains the quality of the region,” the company told just-drinks.
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018