JAPAN: Growth potential for low-priced, low-malt beer brands
Japan's largest brewer, Kirin Brewery Co Ltd and the country's largest whisky distiller, Suntory Ltd are both aiming to push sales growth this year in low-malt beer. Both Suntory Ltd and Kirin Brewery Co Ltd have announced their expectations for a rise in domestic beer sales within the low-malt market sector, which now accounts for more than 20% of the total beer market in Japan.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery