UK: Grouse ads part of £3m campaign
As part of a £3m (US$4.27m) national campaign running to the year-end, two new advertisements for Scotch whisky brand The Famous Grouse are to be screened this month.
Following the footsteps of 17 advertisements using the highly successful "well loved" theme, the first advertisement to be screened will see the Grouse turn Houdini as it performs a contortionist trick on a spinning-top like object across the familiar white set.
The Grouse gymnastically unravels himself before the ad closes on the end line, "Unwind."
Chris Anderson, marketing manager for The Famous Grouse distributor, Maxxium UK said: "The new advertising will continue to build on what has proven to be an exceptionally successful campaign.
"Thanks to his award winning performances on TV, The Famous Grouse now enjoys exceptional levels of awareness which has helped drive sales and enabled the brand to consistently outperform the blended Scotch whisky market," he continued.
As the US distillers' association, Discus, for the first time in its history publishes its annual report into spirits advertising, which includes complaints against its self-regulatory code, David Rob...
Constellation Brands is interested in some of Allied Domecq's spirits brands, according to reports today (15 April)....
Maxxium Worldwide could come under pressure if Pernod and Fortune's Allied Domecq bid is successful, according to press reports today (14 April)....
It's been a quiet day on the Pernod/Allied Domecq front....
Conflicting reports circulated this weekend over whether Bacardi International is looking to form a counter-bid for Allied Domecq....
Todays press reports into Pernod and Fortune's hopes to buy Allied Domecq warn of possible conflicts and set a date for completion....
Pernod Ricard and Fortune Brands are hoping to buy Allied Domecq for around 670p per share, according to press reports....
LVMH has said it is not looking to buy Mumm Champagne from Allied Domecq....
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts