UK: Grouse ads part of £3m campaign
As part of a £3m (US$4.27m) national campaign running to the year-end, two new advertisements for Scotch whisky brand The Famous Grouse are to be screened this month. Following the footsteps of 17 advertisements using the highly successful "well loved" theme, the first advertisement to be screened will see the Grouse turn Houdini as it performs a contortionist trick on a spinning-top like object across the familiar white set.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman