Groupe Danone unveils first Evian branded Travel Retail outlet
Danone's new branded Evian space at Madrid Barajas airport
Groupe Danone has opened its first branded airport outlet for its Evian bottled water brand at Madrid Barajas airport in partnership with Spanish Travel Retail firm Arèas.
The Espace Evian outlet in Terminal 4 sells Evian, Badoit and flavoured Volvic waters as well as offering travellers food such as Spanish gazpacho soup, Danone yogurts, vegan bagels and fruit smoothies. The store also stocks branded Evian merchandising including baby clothing, leather wallets, shirts, caps and bags.
The Espace Evian store is designed in the water’s corporate colours (white, red, blue and pink) and features the brand’s alpine mountain logo.
Madrid Barajas Terminal 4 handles around 15.5m passengers a year.
Last month, Groupe Danone announced that its CEO, Franck Riboud, is stepping down from the role, but will remain the firm's chairman.
Groupe Danone has unveiled two limited-edition Evian bottles designed by US fashion designer Alexander Wang....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Baijius brand value overtakes whisk(e)y - figures
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research