FRANCE: Groupe DANONE Sales Rise 7.5% Like-For-Like in the First 9 Months of 2000
Third-quarter sales were up 6.3% like-for-like, despite adverse weather conditions during the period and a strong 3rd-quarter 1999 performance (organic growth: +7.5%).For the nine months to September 30, the increase was 7.5% like for like, rising to 8.2% if brewing activities are excluded.Figures by business line and geographical area were as follows, at constant scope and exchange rates:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Comment - Wine - Not on the List
- Interview - PepsiCo chief scientific officer
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK
- Edrington to set up global Travel Retail team