HOLLAND: Grolsch launch new fruit flavoured brand
The Dutch brewer has unveiled its plans for a new drink targeted at young consumers. Zinniz, described as a drink between beer and soft drinks will be launched ontothe Dutch market next month. Aimed at the 18 to 35 age group, Zinniz is expected to help boost domestic sales to 2.0m hectolitres by 2006 from the 1.8m hectolitres currently.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director