THE NETHERLANDS: Grolsch H1 net profit up 7%
The Dutch brewer, Grolsch, has reported a net profit for the first half of 2003 of €12.7m (US$13.7m), up 6.7% from the first half of 2002. Earnings per share rose from €0.70 to €0.75.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter