UK: Grolsch continues comedy sponsorship
Dutch lager brand Grolsch has launched a new series of TV ads that continues its current sponsorship of Channel Four Original Comedy.
The latest batch of ads are the second in the current series, supporting the launch of the brewer's latest addition to its portfolio, Grolsch Blond, available in the on-trade.
Laura Burgoyne, Grolsch, UK senior brand manager, said: "It's no coincidence that we're launching Blond to coincide with long summer nights and outdoor drinking, so it made sense that the idents reflected this spirit of the summer. We've developed our creative concept to focus on the lighter side of Dutch style drinking, whilst retaining Grolsch's trademark comedy twist to compliment our Channel Four sponsorship."
The new ads have extended the current creative of two laid-back Dutchmen on a grass-topped barge in Amsterdam, but with a lighter twist.
They will be shown on Channel Four around all original comedy programmes.
SABMiller may have seen beer volumes rise by 3% in the first six months of the year but the impact of rising commodity prices, the global economic downturn and the credit crunch have given the brewer ...
Grolsch is to support five art shows in the US during Art Basel in Miami Beach for the third consecutive year....
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Innovations - Scotch Whisky VII
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- AB InBev unveils Stella Artois three-packs
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China