UK: Grolsch continues comedy sponsorship
Dutch lager brand Grolsch has launched a new series of TV ads that continues its current sponsorship of Channel Four Original Comedy.
The latest batch of ads are the second in the current series, supporting the launch of the brewer's latest addition to its portfolio, Grolsch Blond, available in the on-trade.
Laura Burgoyne, Grolsch, UK senior brand manager, said: "It's no coincidence that we're launching Blond to coincide with long summer nights and outdoor drinking, so it made sense that the idents reflected this spirit of the summer. We've developed our creative concept to focus on the lighter side of Dutch style drinking, whilst retaining Grolsch's trademark comedy twist to compliment our Channel Four sponsorship."
The new ads have extended the current creative of two laid-back Dutchmen on a grass-topped barge in Amsterdam, but with a lighter twist.
They will be shown on Channel Four around all original comedy programmes.
SABMiller may have seen beer volumes rise by 3% in the first six months of the year but the impact of rising commodity prices, the global economic downturn and the credit crunch have given the brewer ...
Grolsch is to support five art shows in the US during Art Basel in Miami Beach for the third consecutive year....
- Comment - Scotch's Battle with Age
- Focus - The Risks of Acquisitions
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Pernod Ricard to up focus on consumers - CEO
- Roust takes on Bushmills distribution in Russia
- Diageo creates USL unit to oversee own brands
- Brown-Forman completes Kentucky acquisition
- Diageo to close Maryland bottling site
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review