UK: Grolsch continues comedy sponsorship
Dutch lager brand Grolsch has launched a new series of TV ads that continues its current sponsorship of Channel Four Original Comedy.
The latest batch of ads are the second in the current series, supporting the launch of the brewer's latest addition to its portfolio, Grolsch Blond, available in the on-trade.
Laura Burgoyne, Grolsch, UK senior brand manager, said: "It's no coincidence that we're launching Blond to coincide with long summer nights and outdoor drinking, so it made sense that the idents reflected this spirit of the summer. We've developed our creative concept to focus on the lighter side of Dutch style drinking, whilst retaining Grolsch's trademark comedy twist to compliment our Channel Four sponsorship."
The new ads have extended the current creative of two laid-back Dutchmen on a grass-topped barge in Amsterdam, but with a lighter twist.
They will be shown on Channel Four around all original comedy programmes.
SABMiller may have seen beer volumes rise by 3% in the first six months of the year but the impact of rising commodity prices, the global economic downturn and the credit crunch have given the brewer ...
Grolsch is to support five art shows in the US during Art Basel in Miami Beach for the third consecutive year....
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- The Cognac Category - Everything you need to know
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends