HOLLAND: Grolsch announces chairman successor
The Dutch brewer Grolsch said today that it plans to appoint Ab Pasman as chairman of the company once current chairman Jacques Troch retires in April 2004.
Pasman, a Royal Philips Electronics NV executive, will first be appointed to the board of management.
Anheuser-Busch has stepped into a labour dispute in its home city of St Louis....
Anheuser-Busch (AB) has lost a legal battle to sell its beer under the brand name Budweiser in Portugal....
Anheuser-Busch will pay US$120m to settle a lawsuit out of court....
The legal battle between Anheuser-Busch and a beer distributor has come to an end....
Anheuser-Busch has seen its share recommendation reviewed by several investment banks following the release of disappointing Q2 figures yesterday (28 July)....
Bear Stearns has downgraded its rating for Anheuser-Busch and questioned the brewer's price-cutting policy....
Banco Bryggeri has seen sales soar thanks to the hot weather currently being experienced in Sweden....
Anheuser-Busch may have to reinstate workers it dismissed after catching inappropriate behaviour using hidden cameras....
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down