NETHERLANDS: Grolsch and Miller sign brewing/bottling deal
Miller Brewing, the US-based unit of Philip Morris, and Dutch brewer Grolsch have signed a long-term agreement whereby Grolsch will brew and bottle Miller Genuine Draft (MGD) in a number of continental European markets. "The basis of the alliance with Grolsch from our perspective is Grolsch's reputation as a high-quality brewer combined with the company's sales strength in two important growth markets for Miller, the Netherlands and France," said Brian Wells, Miller Brewing International's regional vice-president for Europe.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Former Pernod Ricard exec joins Wakefield Wines
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research