NETHERLANDS: Grolsch and Miller sign brewing/bottling deal
Miller Brewing, the US-based unit of Philip Morris, and Dutch brewer Grolsch have signed a long-term agreement whereby Grolsch will brew and bottle Miller Genuine Draft (MGD) in a number of continental European markets. "The basis of the alliance with Grolsch from our perspective is Grolsch's reputation as a high-quality brewer combined with the company's sales strength in two important growth markets for Miller, the Netherlands and France," said Brian Wells, Miller Brewing International's regional vice-president for Europe.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo writes down Shuijingfang value by GBP264m