UK: Greene King trading ahead of forecasts
The producer of beer brands such as Abbot Ale, Old Speckled Hen and Greene King IPA, said that the hot weather in mid-summer had boosted sales.
Greene King said like-for-like sales in its managed pubs were up by 1.2%, a growth figure which had also been weighted to take account of the impact of the Golden Jubilee celebrations last year. Like-for-like sales in tenanted pubs rose by 3.9%.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q3 & YTD
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research