UK: Greene King signs Nottingham Forest deal
Greene King expands sports sponsorship
Greene King has signed a three-year deal to be the official beer sponsor of English football club Nottingham Forest.
Greene King and Nottingham Forest announced today (1 June) that the Suffolk-based brewer has secured pouring rights for its IPA brand at Forest's City Ground stadium.
Carlsberg was the previous sponsor at the 30,000 capacity stadium, a spokesperson for Forest confirmed to just-drinks. The club did not give a reason for the change.
"Nottingham is an important region for us and the success of our Trent FM Arena sponsorship has proven this," said Greene King's free trade sales director Joe Parks.
Financial details of the deal were not disclosed.
Carlsberg has signed a deal to distribute leading Spanish lager brand Mahou in the UK, as the brewer looks to tap consumer demand for imported bottled beers....
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- The Beer Engine that is Africa
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer