UK: Greene King readies for Autumn with seasonal ales
Greene King has announced the release of two seasonal ales for the Autumn in its pubs in the UK.
The brewer and pub operator said yesterday (9 October) that Abbot Reserve and Ridley's Witchfinder will be available in its chain of pubs across the country.
At 6.5% abv, Abbot Reserve will be available this month and next, while the 4.3% abv dark beer Witchfinder will only be on offer this month.
The two beers will be available to Greene King managed tenanted and leased pubs, free trade and national outlets.
Last month, Greene King posted a 3% slide in beer volumes for the 16 weeks to 24 August. The company blamed a weak market for the drop in volumes.
Greene King has become the first brewer in the UK to be awarded the Red Tractor certification for all its beers - an independent mark that guarantees the quality and origin of ingredients and the ethi...
UK brewer and pub owner Greene King has reported sales and volumes ahead of a rapidly shrinking market over the last nine months....
UK pub chain JD Wetherspoon has come under fire from industry rivals following its decision to offer a GBP0.99 (US$1.44) pint....
UK brewer Greene King has said it is "concerned" by pub chain JD Wetherspoon's decision to offer its beer at GBP0.99 per pint....
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- Brito gives call to arms to SABMiller shareholders
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research