UK: Greene King lines up chilled IPA for summer
Greene King has launched an updated version of its flagship ale in the UK.
The brewer has today (28 March) unveiled Greene King IPA Chilled, which will be available at 4°C from a condensating font.
"Consumer trends show that drinkers are opting for cooler drinks, particularly in the warmer summer months," said Justin Adams, managing director of Greene King Brewing Company said. "We want to be innovative in providing a range of beers suit to what consumers want."
The imminent smoking ban in pubs in England and Wales is expected to provide a further boost to already growing on-premise soft drinks sales, writes Annette Farr, with more female consumers and famili...
Greene King has reported that profit expectations for the full year remain unchanged despite being challenged by difficult trading conditions....
Pernod Ricard's Jacob's Creek wine brand has secured further listings for its new Three Vines range in the UK....
Greene King has completed the purchase of the Loch Fyne chain of restaurants in the UK....
Greene King has lined up a return to UK television screens after four years for its IPA cask ale brand....
UK regional brewer Greene King has launched what it claims to be the first bottled English speciality beer....
UK regional brewer and pub group Greene King has posted increased sales and volumes for the 36 weeks to 7 January, a performance in line with expectations....
UK regional brewer and pub group Greene King said today (5 December) that trading was in line with expectations after posting a strong set of first-half figures....
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer