UK: Greene King lines up chilled IPA for summer
Greene King has launched an updated version of its flagship ale in the UK.
The brewer has today (28 March) unveiled Greene King IPA Chilled, which will be available at 4°C from a condensating font.
"Consumer trends show that drinkers are opting for cooler drinks, particularly in the warmer summer months," said Justin Adams, managing director of Greene King Brewing Company said. "We want to be innovative in providing a range of beers suit to what consumers want."
The imminent smoking ban in pubs in England and Wales is expected to provide a further boost to already growing on-premise soft drinks sales, writes Annette Farr, with more female consumers and famili...
Greene King has reported that profit expectations for the full year remain unchanged despite being challenged by difficult trading conditions....
Pernod Ricard's Jacob's Creek wine brand has secured further listings for its new Three Vines range in the UK....
Greene King has completed the purchase of the Loch Fyne chain of restaurants in the UK....
Greene King has lined up a return to UK television screens after four years for its IPA cask ale brand....
UK regional brewer Greene King has launched what it claims to be the first bottled English speciality beer....
UK regional brewer and pub group Greene King has posted increased sales and volumes for the 36 weeks to 7 January, a performance in line with expectations....
UK regional brewer and pub group Greene King said today (5 December) that trading was in line with expectations after posting a strong set of first-half figures....
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Analysts upbeat on Pernod Ricard's US success
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- Bacardi rolls out new Oakheart rum packs to US
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Seedlip eyes global growth with export deal
- Stock Spirits appointments provoke investor unrest
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends