UK: Greene King appoints non exec
He will sit on the audit and remuneration committees with a view to taking over the chair of the audit committee after Greene King has announced final results for 2003-04 next summer.
Murray is chairman of Cairn Energy and a non-executive director of Robert Wiseman Dairies and Penta Capital Partners Holdings Ltd.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Coca-Cola can unleash Monster with energy plunge
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat