UK: Greene King adds to Xmas cheer
UK pub operator Greene King Plc said today that it had experienced a good Christams and New Year trading period, outpacing some of its closest rivals with key like-for-like sales on an upward trend. In a statement the company said: "Like for like sales in managed houses increased by 5.6% in the four weeks to 5th January and the cumulative increase for 36 weeks is 3.3%. In the tenanted business, year to date like for like turnover is up by 4.9%."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory