UK: Greene King adds Sainsbury's exec to board
Greene King has added another non-executive director to its board
Greene King has confirmed an addition to its board of directors.
The UK brewer and pub operator, which announced a change of finance director earlier this year, said earlier today (18 July) that Mike Coupe will come on-board as a non-executive director with effect from 26 July. He will also become a member of the company's audit committee.
Coupe is the current group commercial director of Sainsbury's, responsible for trading, marketing, IT and online.
The move brings the number of non-executives at Greene King, including the chairman, to five.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- Is sustainability now as important as financials?
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts