USA: Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc. signs 5-year exclusive agreement with Exxon Mobil Corporation
Green Mountain Coffee, Inc. (NASDAQ: GMCR) yesterday announced that its wholly owned subsidiary, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc., has signed a 5-year exclusive agreement to provide Green Mountain Coffee Roasters® coffee to over 900 Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE: XOM) convenience store locations in the United States including On the Run®, Mobil Mart®, Exxon Shop®, Tiger Mart(SM), Tiger Express(SM), and Tigermarket(SM) locations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down