USA: Green Mountain Coffee, Inc. Reports Robust Second Quarter Results
Green Mountain Coffee, Inc. (NASDAQ:GMCR) today reported robust growth for its fiscal second quarter of 2000, the twelve-week period ended April 8, 2000. Total coffee pounds sold increased 17.3% year-over-year to 2,382,000 pounds for the twelve weeks ended April 8, 2000, and net sales were up 26.3 percent to $18,259,000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman