USA: Green Mountain Coffee, Inc. Increases Distributor Pricing On Keurig, Inc. K-Cups
Green Mountain Coffee, Inc. (NASDAQ:GMCR) announced today that it is increasing distributor pricing on Green Mountain Coffee K-Cups(TM), the single-serve portion-pack coffee cartridges used in conjunction with the Keurig® coffee brewer, to brew a single cup of coffee. At the same time, Green Mountain Coffee announced that it is investing in programs to enable K-Cup distributors to more effectively grow the Keurig portion of their businesses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo writes down Shuijingfang value by GBP264m