USA: Green Mountain Coffee, Inc. Commences Dutch Auction Self-Tender Offer For Up To 300,000 Shares
Green Mountain Coffee, Inc. (Nasdaq: GMCR) today commenced its previously announced Dutch Auction self-tender offer for up to 300,000 shares of the Company's Common Stock, representing approximately 9% of its outstanding shares. The tender price range will be from $14.50-$16.00 per share, an increase from the previously announced price range.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014