USA: Green Mountain Coffee, Inc. Announces Final Results of Dutch Auction Self-Tender Offer
Green Mountain Coffee, Inc. (Nasdaq: GMCR) announced the final results of its Dutch Auction self-tender offer which expired today at 5:00 P.M., New York City time. On April 17, 2000, the Company had commenced its offer to purchase up to 300,000 shares of the Company's Common Stock at a price range of $14.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads
- Bacardi cuts jobs at Global Brands unit
- Belvedere unveils executive team