USA: Green Mountain Coffee, Inc. Announces Final Results of Dutch Auction Self-Tender Offer
Green Mountain Coffee, Inc. (Nasdaq: GMCR) announced the final results of its Dutch Auction self-tender offer which expired today at 5:00 P.M., New York City time. On April 17, 2000, the Company had commenced its offer to purchase up to 300,000 shares of the Company's Common Stock at a price range of $14.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division