USA: Green Mountain Coffee, Inc. and Keurig, Inc. Sign New 10-Year Agreements
Green Mountain Coffee, Inc. (NASDAQ: GMCR) and Keurig, Inc. announced today that the two companies have signed new 10-year license agreements for Green Mountain Coffee's continued manufacture and distribution of K-Cups(TM) in the United States and Canada. The K-Cup is a single-serve portion-pack coffee cartridge used in conjunction with the Keurig® coffee brewer, to brew a single cup of coffee.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"