EU: Greece granted wine crisis distillation move
Greece is placing 340,000 hectolitres of table wine and 40,000 hectolitres of quality wine into crisis distillation after "abundant production" led to a collapse in prices and a worrying rise in stocks, the European Commission said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- Sustainability in Spirits - Part I
- Will Craft Brewers be Tempted by Private Equity?
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller
- Diageo unveils sixth Johnnie Walker House in Asia