UK: Grayrose adds Zubr Dark to Czech beer range
Grayrose Trading is to follow up its recent UK launch of the Czech beer Zubr Premium, with the introduction of Zubr Dark next month.
The company, which specialises in the distribution of Czech beers, said it is hoping to capitalise on the growing popularity of dark beer in the UK market.
"Our decision to add Zubr Dark Beer to the Zubr range, was directly influenced by the current trend for dark beers in the UK and is already being proven a popular choice - with container imports already increasing rapidly to feed growing demand," said Nicholas Humes of A.P. Salene, which owns Grayrose.
"We think that this new dark beer will appeal directly to the young, newer breed of well-travelled consumers, who are more influenced by taste and quality than ever before."
The Zubr Dark launch will be supported by poster and TV advertising on Sky Sports and MTV, and by continuing consumer marketing activity during the summer.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts