USA: Jamba Juice Harvests New Smoothie: "Grape-Berry Crush"
Bursting with Concord grape juice, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries and raspberry sherbet, "Grape-Berry Crush" challenges the notion that red wine is the only reasonable -- and pleasant -- way to benefit from antioxidants, and gives Jamba Juice customers a tasty short-cut to the recommended five servings of fruits and vegetables a day.
"With people celebrating the annual grape harvest now in full flush, the introduction of 'Grape-Berry Crush' is a timely addition to our diverse menu of unique smoothies which are loaded with vitamins, minerals and fiber," said Kirk Perron, the company's founder and chairman.
"In addition, 'Grape-Berry Crush' presents a unique alternative to the doctor-recommended consumption of red wine as a way to benefit from grapes' antioxidant abundance. Now at Jamba, you can reap those benefits through a delicious, satisfying seasonal smoothie designed for the active, healthy lifestyle."
Jamba Juice® is the category-defining leader in all-natural, made-to-order fruit smoothies, juices, nutritious hot soups and healthy snacks. The company maintains its reputation by providing a stimulating experience featuring unique products made with the highest quality ingredients, vibrant stores and outstanding customer service. Jamba Juice has more than 350 company and franchised/licensed stores in 18 states nationwide, and can also be found at select Whole Foods Markets, college campuses and airport locations. For the nearest location call: 1-888-JAMBA-12 or visit www.Go2jambajuice.com. For information on Jamba GoGo call 1-866-Jamba-Go or visit the Web site at www.jambajuice.com.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research