Grant's Signature gets GBP1.2m push in Sky Sports deal
William Grant & Sons is upping the UK exposure for Grant's Signature through a new GBP1.2m (US$1.8m) sponsorship deal with Sky Sports.
The campaign, which goes live today, will see the extension of its Grant's blended Scotch whisky brand feature during Sky's TV and online coverage of the qualifying games for UEFA's Euro 2016 tournament. The iteration, which was launched last May, will appear on coverage on Sky Sports 5, Sky Pub Sports, Skysports.com, Sky Go and Sky On Demand.
Grant's Signature will receive 15 seconds of sponsorship "bumpers" going into and out of programmes and two five-second slots in ad breaks.
"We’re investing heavily in the right areas to ensure Grant’s Signature becomes part of our target audience’s whisky repertoire and challenges old-fashioned perceptions of blended whisky," said William Grant's brand manager, Ali Cloudsdale.
Further investment in the brand this year will include off-trade "experiential activity", on-pack promotions and a digital campaign to drive trial of Grant’s Signature’s key serves, the company said.
To read an exclusive Q&A with William Grant & Sons' global whisky specialist for innovation, Kevin Abrook, click here.
Technavio's market research analyst predicts the global scotch whiskey market to witness a steady growth at a CAGR of around 5% during the forecast period....
William Grant & Sons has launched the first of six short films in support of The Balvenie....
Pernod Ricard has launched a new Glenlivet expression exclusively into Edinburgh airport to mark 100 years since flying began there. ...
William Grant & Sons has partnered with Travel Retail operator DFS to launch a 21-year-old iteration of its The Balvenie single malt Scotch brand....
William Grant & Sons has lined up a new single malt Scotch whisky for the UK, produced at its Ailsa Bay distillery on the west coast of Scotland....
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- US craft spirits could be as big as craft beer
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends