UK: Granini launches ambient range in UK
Granini, the premium sun-ripened fruit juice brand, is launching a range of 200ml ambient juices into the convenience store channel though its UK distributor, Dairy Farmers of Britain.
The new on-the-go line follows the launch of the granini 1 litre offering earlier this year, which granini UK says already has growing distribution in the multiple retail sector, due to the growing consumer demand for more unique fruit juice variants.
Steve Wheatley, sales and marketing director for Granini UK, said: "Granini is a premium product with strong on-shelf impact. Our new 200ml range now offers the convenience market a chance to revamp their 'on the go' fixtures. There is also scope to develop a range of unique juices that are not widely available in the convenience channel, presenting opportunities for higher margins."
Wheatley added that while Granini can offer the every-day staples, such as orange and apple, research it had carried out suggests that consumers would welcome the availability of exotic fruits such as Kiwi, Guava and Lychee. "The granini range is well placed to meet this requirement and bring something new and exciting to the category," he said.
The Granini ambient range includes cherry, strawberry, apricot, raspberry, peach, pear and banana flavours, as well Kiwi, Guava and Lychee, with all available in both 200ml and 1 litre pack sizes.
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research