AUSTRALIA: Grange winemaker goes it alone
John Duval has launched his own label and first wine with firm export orders from the UK, the US and New Zealand.
Duval, maker of Australia's famous Penfolds Grange since 1986, resigned from Southcorp in 2001, following the merger with Rosemount.
He has launched his eponymous John Duval Wines with a Barossa table red blend named Plexus retailing for A$35 (US$27.60).
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman