UK: Grand Esprit spearheads Grand Marnier campaign
Societe des Produits Marnier-Lapostolle has unveiled a UK in-store and consumer marketing campaign for its Grand Marnier liqueur brand.
The French spirits group said today (6 June) that the "seven-figure" promotional push, which is based around the Grand Esprit summer cocktail, includes a bottle neck reader offer on 50cl Grand Marnier for a special price Grand Esprit cocktail set including cocktail pitcher, bottlegreen elderflower cordial, stirrer and recipe card
The marketing programme, which runs to the end of August, includes a summer press campaign in consumer lifestyle and retail media, and on-trade promotion with pubs and bars and wholesalers.
A joint promotion will run with Bottlegreen elderflower cordial, while distribution specialist Cellar Trends, which represents Grand Marnier in the UK, is conducting a trade selling-in programme to complement consumer sampling.
Wide ranging sampling at pubs and bars in the south-east of the UK, and at consumer events such as the BBC Good Food Summer Festival (11-15 June) and Taste of London (21-24 June) will, the company claimed, introduce the Grand Esprit to a minimum of 100,000 consumers.
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Premiumisation comes to bottled water - NPD
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Carbonates in India