UK: Grand Esprit spearheads Grand Marnier campaign
Societe des Produits Marnier-Lapostolle has unveiled a UK in-store and consumer marketing campaign for its Grand Marnier liqueur brand.
The French spirits group said today (6 June) that the "seven-figure" promotional push, which is based around the Grand Esprit summer cocktail, includes a bottle neck reader offer on 50cl Grand Marnier for a special price Grand Esprit cocktail set including cocktail pitcher, bottlegreen elderflower cordial, stirrer and recipe card
The marketing programme, which runs to the end of August, includes a summer press campaign in consumer lifestyle and retail media, and on-trade promotion with pubs and bars and wholesalers.
A joint promotion will run with Bottlegreen elderflower cordial, while distribution specialist Cellar Trends, which represents Grand Marnier in the UK, is conducting a trade selling-in programme to complement consumer sampling.
Wide ranging sampling at pubs and bars in the south-east of the UK, and at consumer events such as the BBC Good Food Summer Festival (11-15 June) and Taste of London (21-24 June) will, the company claimed, introduce the Grand Esprit to a minimum of 100,000 consumers.
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Drinks industry's gender failure - Consumer Trends
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends