USA: Graham Packaging Uses `e-Design' Breakthrough To Create Unique Bottle for Apple & Eve Juice
Graham Packaging Company, L.P., a leading global producer of custom blow-molded plastic containers, has designed a new 64-ounce PET (polyethylene terephthalate) hot-fill grip bottle for Apple & Eve juices and juice blends that features unique three-dimensional, sculpted detail on the bell of the jar to make it more eye-catching on store shelves.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018