USA: Graham Packaging Uses `e-Design' Breakthrough To Create Unique Bottle for Apple & Eve Juice
Graham Packaging Company, L.P., a leading global producer of custom blow-molded plastic containers, has designed a new 64-ounce PET (polyethylene terephthalate) hot-fill grip bottle for Apple & Eve juices and juice blends that features unique three-dimensional, sculpted detail on the bell of the jar to make it more eye-catching on store shelves.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire