USA: Graham Packaging Uses `e-Design' Breakthrough To Create Unique Bottle for Apple & Eve Juice
Graham Packaging Company, L.P., a leading global producer of custom blow-molded plastic containers, has designed a new 64-ounce PET (polyethylene terephthalate) hot-fill grip bottle for Apple & Eve juices and juice blends that features unique three-dimensional, sculpted detail on the bell of the jar to make it more eye-catching on store shelves.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss