LITHUANIA: Government says no duty for 1,500 tonnes Coca-Cola sugar imports
The Lithuanian government has said that it will allow Coca-Cola to import 1,500 tonnes of sugar this year with no duties. It has been reported that the government increased the refined sugar import quota with no duties for Coca-Cola because none of the local sugar producers could match product quality.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned