POLAND: Government ponders Polmos Bialystok sell-off
The Polish Treasure Ministry is thought to be close to announcing the sell-off of one of the country's biggest vodka producer, Polmos Bialystok. This will be the third attempt to sell off the vodka producer which has around 24% of the Polish domestic vodka market. The asking price in previous attempts was around $150 million (EUR172.2 million). Obvservers have suggested that any potential bidders would have to invest substantially in developing distribution and marketing at the company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"