BELARUS: Government offers Baltika Krynitsa in three stages
According to internal press reports, the Belarussian government has taken one step further in bringing to an end the dispute over the sale of its Minsk-based Krynitsa brewery to Baltika. The government has apparently now sent a draft investment agreement to Baltika, which will see the state hand over to a 50% plus one share to Baltika in Krynitsa in three stages. The first stage will see Baltika receive a 30% stake in return for US$11.15m as a long-term credit and $13.35m as payment for an additional share issue by the Minsk brewery.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- just The Preview - Heineken's H1 & Q2
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat