POLAND: Government invites bids for Polmos sales
Bids for two state-owned vodka distilleries have been invited by the Polish government today. Majority stakes in Polmos Bielsko Bial SA and Polmos Jozefow SA are on offer from the Treasury Ministry.
An advertisement in the daily newspaper Rzeczpospolita says that bids for at least 51% holdings in both distilleries are due by 16 January. Bids will be reviewed by 6 February.
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer