USA: Gourmet's Choice Coffee to Acquire Roasting Facility
Gourmet's Choice Coffee Co., Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: GMCHE) announced today that it has placed a deposit for the acquisition of a coffee roasting facility, located in Kansas City, Missouri. The Company expects to close on the acquisition this week. The Company plans to have the roasting facility supply coffee to its retail location and its E-Commerce website,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range