USA: Gourmet's Choice Coffee to Acquire Roasting Facility
Gourmet's Choice Coffee Co., Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: GMCHE) announced today that it has placed a deposit for the acquisition of a coffee roasting facility, located in Kansas City, Missouri. The Company expects to close on the acquisition this week. The Company plans to have the roasting facility supply coffee to its retail location and its E-Commerce website,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"