USA: Gourmet's Choice Coffee to Acquire Roasting Facility
In other news, any shareholder who is experiencing difficulty in obtaining information, or subscribing to the Gourmetscoffee.com Rights Offering, please call 972-788-4193, or email the Company by visiting http://www.gmch.net.
Gourmet's Choice Coffee Co., Inc., is a United States Holding Company whose strategy is the acquisition of both domestic and international beverage companies that complement its existing business, distribution and product lines.
For further information on the Rights Offering, please call 972-788-4193 or visit http://www.gmch.net.
This press release contains certain forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, which are intended to be covered by the safe harbors created thereby. Investors are cautioned that all forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties, including, without limitation, the ability of Gourmet's Choice Coffee Co., Inc. to accomplish its stated plan of business. Gourmet's Choice Coffee Co., Inc. believes that the assumptions underlying the forward-looking statements contained herein are reasonable, any of the assumptions would be inaccurate, and therefore, there can be no assurance that the forward-looking statements included in this press release will prove to be accurate. In light of the significant uncertainties inherent in the forward-looking statements included herein, the inclusion of such information should not be regarded as a representation by Gourmet's Choice Coffee Co., Inc. or any other person that the objectives and plans of Gourmet's Choice Coffee Co., Inc.
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Constellation sells Canadian wine unit for US$761m
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Pernod Ricard cheers US move to ease Cuban limits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020