USA: GourmetMarket.com, an iiGroup Portfolio Company, Signs Letter of Intent to Acquire VirtualGourmet.com
GourmetMarket.com (OTCBB:WINE), a portfolio company of iiGroup, Inc. (OTCBB:IIGR), announced today that it has signed a Letter of Intent to acquire VirtualGourmet.com. VirtualGourmet.com was started by Rundell, Coursey & Company (RCC), a "New Economy" holding company with a primary focus in developing innovative ideas and cultivating them into successful business ventures that lead the market in their particular industry space.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Drinks industry's gender failure - Consumer Trends
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Gallo's vineyard footprint in California - The map
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends