USA: GourmetMarket.com, an iiGroup Portfolio Company, Signs Letter of Intent to Acquire VirtualGourmet.com
GourmetMarket.com (OTCBB:WINE), a portfolio company of iiGroup, Inc. (OTCBB:IIGR), announced today that it has signed a Letter of Intent to acquire VirtualGourmet.com. VirtualGourmet.com was started by Rundell, Coursey & Company (RCC), a "New Economy" holding company with a primary focus in developing innovative ideas and cultivating them into successful business ventures that lead the market in their particular industry space.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA head - part II
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo reveals US$400m Tequila investment
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Beam Suntory strikes new Baltics tie-up
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future