USA: GourmetMarket.com, an iiGroup Portfolio Company, Signs Letter of Intent to Acquire VirtualGourmet.com
GourmetMarket.com (OTCBB:WINE), a portfolio company of iiGroup, Inc. (OTCBB:IIGR), announced today that it has signed a Letter of Intent to acquire VirtualGourmet.com. VirtualGourmet.com was started by Rundell, Coursey & Company (RCC), a "New Economy" holding company with a primary focus in developing innovative ideas and cultivating them into successful business ventures that lead the market in their particular industry space.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends