USA: GourmetMarket.com, an iiGroup Portfolio Company, Signs Letter of Intent to Acquire VirtualGourmet.com
GourmetMarket.com (OTCBB:WINE), a portfolio company of iiGroup, Inc. (OTCBB:IIGR), announced today that it has signed a Letter of Intent to acquire VirtualGourmet.com. VirtualGourmet.com was started by Rundell, Coursey & Company (RCC), a "New Economy" holding company with a primary focus in developing innovative ideas and cultivating them into successful business ventures that lead the market in their particular industry space.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Sustainability in Wine - Part II
- just the Ten - Top Analyses of 2014
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Coca-Cola Co promotes CEO's assistant to sales job
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018