US: Gosling’s website up and running
Bermuda-based Gosling's rum has started up a website in a bid to elevate awareness in the US.
Gosling-Castle president Malcolm Gosling said: "While our rums are available in all 50 states we would like more people to know more about them."
Goslingsrum.com displays the company's rums, including the Black Seal and Gold Bermuda brands. It is designed to tell customers all about Gosling's rums, how to use them and where to find them.
The web site was made up by Kelley & Company Advertising with Gosling's Claire Terceira and developed by Channel 6 Multimedia.
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Amazon adds alcohol to one-hour delivery service
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research