UK: Gordon's launches £5m campaign
The campaign, created by BBH, follows last year's redesign for Gordon's, the leading gin brand on the UK market, and continues the current strategy "to broaden its appeal by instilling a contemporary and defined personality into the brand".
The new push broke on June 19 and will run across, TV, national press and the internet.
"As the market leader and by far the biggest advertiser, Gordon's plays an important role in driving a resurgence in the gin category," said senior brand manager, Mark Sandys, "This will continue with new and inventive communications around gin, which will continue our strategy of refreshing Gordon's."
Pernod Ricard is looking to acquire Allied Domecq....
Allied Domecq and Pernod Ricard have both been downgraded....
Diageo has completed another share buyback transaction....
E&J Gallo has announced a number of appointments within its European division....
Diageo's Smirnoff Signatures line of premixed cocktails is now available nationwide in the US....
Diageo is poised to cut back its presence in Germany, according to local reports....
Diageo North America has poached a senior executive from General Motors....
Montana, the UK's leading New Zealand wine brand by volume and value, is to launch a its first consumer press campaign in April 2005 which will run for a minimum of four months. ...
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch